Achievement-Based National Selection (SNBP/Seleksi Nasional Berdasarkan Prestasi) is carried out based on the results of tracking academic achievements using report cards as well as student academic and non-academic achievements. The report cards used are semester one to semester five for SMA/SMK/MA with a study period of three years or semester one to semester seven for SMK with a study period of four years. The students’ academic and non-academic achievements that are assessed are the three best achievements.
Data management and processing for SNBP pathway selection purposes is carried out by the 2024 National Selection Committee for New Student Admissions (SNPMB/Seleksi Nasional Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru) together with the Educational Testing Management Center (BPPP/Balai Pengelolaan Pengujian Pendidikan) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemendikbudristek). SNBP participants are not charged any fees. The costs of administering the SNBP are fully borne by the government. Account registration and further information can be accessed through the SNPMB page.
- Eligible students are those who already have data in PDSS register for SNBP via the SNPMB Portal using the Student SNPMB account.
- Applicant students must read and understand the SNBP provisions regarding conditions for choosing a study program and understand the requirements set by the target PTN.
- Students registering for the Arts and Sports study program are required to upload portfolios and documents proving skills that have been approved by the Principal using the guidelines which can be downloaded on the Downloads menu.
- Student applicants are required to print their SNBP Participant Card as valid proof of being a 2024 SNBP participant.
- Re-register at the PTN where the prospective student is accepted following the provisions of the target PTN.
- A student of the final class of SMA/SMK/MA (class XII) in 2024 who has superior achievements.
- Indonesian citizen (WNI) and has a Population Identification Number (NIK).
- Has NISN and registered with PDSS.
- Has a complete report card in PDSS.
- It is mandatory to upload a portfolio for those who choose the Arts & Sports study program.
- Has adequate health so that it does not interfere with the smooth learning process.
- Has academic achievements and meet the requirements determined by each PTN.